Place Creative Company | Account Director
Place Creative helps brands define where they belong. The best brands have a sense of people, promise, and place. These traits are the foundation of effective storytelling - what Place Creative does best. I joined their team in October 2016 as an Account Director
- Helped to land $250,000+ in new business in just six months.
- Managed over 100 projects at a time - from video to identity work and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Notable Clients: Vermont PBS, Montshire Museum of Science, Pete & Gerry's Organic Eggs, and more.
PACK Commercial Kitchen | Co-Founder
In the summer of 2015, two business partners and I joined forces to launch PACK, a commercial co-packing kitchen in Chittenden County, the heart of commerce in Vermont. We opened in early January 2016. I was in-charge of business development. Here are a couple accomplishments:
- Built a $1M sales pipeline for the company through inbound & outbound efforts.
- Oversaw management team and hiring of up to 15 seasonal & temporary employees.
- Achieved first-page ranking for searches of commercial kitchens in the area.
Gredio.com | Founder & Content Manager
In 2013, I won the first annual Launch VT contest (over $45,000 in cash and services) for what started out as a software company for food businesses. After countless emails stating software users LOVED my blog (but not the software), I focused on building the #1 resource on the web for budding food entrepreneurs. Since late 2013, I've accomplished the following:
- Built an email list of 4,587 food business owners. This continues to grow by 5-8% every month.
- Write and promote 1-2 blog posts per month (1,000-2,000 words) focused on high-volume keywords.
- Achieved sales of $6,250 in 2015 from selling PDF guides on starting your food business.
- Successfully produced and promoted a 12-hour video course - the Gredio Food Business Academy.
Green Mountain Mustard | Founder & CEO
My Dad and I started making mustard in 2007 because I wasn't a big fan of ketchup. We started with one jar at a time on our stovetop. One jar turned into 12. Twelve turned into 36. And in 2010, I launched Green Mountain Mustard. I went full-time with the business in April 2014 and accomplished the following:
- $110,000 in annual revenue for 2015 - a mix of retail, direct-to-consumer, and online sales.
- Distribution in 125+ stores throughout New England and beyond.
- Decreased product cost 19.6% to achieve higher margins through the distribution channel.
- Increased online sales 375% with the launch of our new website and online marketing strategy.
Blue House Group | Marketing Director
A small web-shop specializing in visualization and usability of big data applications hired me to help with the launch of two SaaS products: Fourtopper.com, websites for restaurants, and QuizBean.com, an ed-tech quiz application. Here's what I accomplished:
- Developed marketing strategy for QuizBean.com. Achieved 8,500 sign-ups in under 6 months.
- Wrote one year's worth of blog content for Fourtopper.com in 5 weeks to focus solely on promotion.
- Responsible for copy & email marketing for both sites. 2.05% sign-up conversion rate.
CPA Site Solutions | Inbound Marketing Manager
CPA Site Solutions is the leading provider of websites for accountants. I started as an Account Manager, but was quickly promoted to Inbound Marketing Manager. I had the pleasure of working directly with the CEO & Founder on several projects:
- Managed relationships with 179 clients to improve their web presence & SEO rankings.
- Worked with CEO to improve PPC conversion 30%.
- Wrote sales copy for 14 feature pages and 20 automated client emails
- Earned certifications from MarketingExperiements.com in Testing, Email Marketing, and Landing Page Optimization.